The PartnershipChairmanSlough Borough Council - Kim TrueloveGet Active SportsThe Observer Industrial League - Sunday AdultBACYPSlough School Sport NetworkLangley Hornets FCSlough Soccer CombinationSlough Referee Association (SRA)Contact UsLocal ContactsFA Skills TeamInfoGalleryFeedback
|What Is Charter Standard?|
|What Is Charter Standard?
A club that has achieved the FA Kite Mark.
|Mars Development League|
Slough Local Football Partnership
Name of Group
The group shall be known as the Slough Local Football Partnership (SL LFP)
Aim of the Group
To oversee and co-ordinate the planning, development and implementation of football initiatives across Slough, by working in partnership with key agencies to provide quality football opportunities for all.
The SL LFP will cover all football related activities and facilities within the boundaries of the borough of Slough. Joint working with organisations in the immediate neighbouring authority areas will also take place where this may be of benefit to football in Slough.
• SL LFP members will oversee the development and delivery of an annual local football action plan from July to June each year linked to the County development plan vision and priorities.
• Meetings will be held twice a year.
• At least once a year an open meeting will be held which can be attended by any organisation with an interest in football or football related activities. Progress on delivering the outcomes and the action plan will be reported at this meeting.
• The secretariat will be provided by the Berks and Bucks FA for the first twelve months after which the responsibility will be reviewed.
• The LFP chair will be elected from the LFP members and will serve a minimum of six and a maximum of twelve months. The Chair of the SL LFP will chair the meetings, produce the agenda (in consultation with members) and act as the local champion of the SL LFP.
• Any decisions made by the SL LFP will be based on a 75% majority vote. Maximum of two (2) representatives from each organisation at each meeting with one (1) vote per organisation
Membership will consist of representatives of the following sectors or organisations:
• Berks and Bucks FA
• Slough Council
• Slough Soccer Combination Youth Football League
• Slough Mini Soccer League
• Referees Association
• School Sport Partnerships
• Slough Town FC
• Slough Observer Senior League
• Thames Valley Senior League
• Community Club x1, Development Club x1, CS Club x2
• Sports Idol
• BACYP (Youth Voluntary Organisation)
• To provide a strategic overview of football and facility development within the borough through the adoption of a development plan to include player pathways, workforce development, activities in the community. The plan will be clear on the allocation of responsibilities to members of the Partnership for the achievement of the Plan.
• To engage the CFA, local authorities, schools, clubs, FITC, ESFA and any other agencies / partners involved in football development in order to avoid duplication and maximise the opportunity to increase football participation from all sections of the community.
• To assist County FA’s in the drawing up and implementation of County Facility and Development Plans linking into national FA strategies
• To exchange information and best practice at national, regional, county, district level on all aspects of football development in accordance with FA National development programmes.
• To assist in the delivery of information and education that will enhance and involve people in accessing and taking part in football
• To provide opportunities to increase participation, involvement in football without discrimination on the grounds of politics, gender, religion, race, ability, disability, sexual orientation or social economics
• To create appropriate task groups to focus on specific area’s, in order to inform, advise, and report back to the Local Football Partnership and relevant partners.
• To identify sponsorship, external areas of funding in order to support a programme
of football development
• To identify key areas for investment against defined funding criteria as published by the Football Foundation
|No forthcoming events|
|Credit - The FA via Getty Images|
|Slough LFP E-mail Access|
|This site is run and has been modified by Ben Walters.|